Join our team as a Software Integration Engineer and be a part of an organization that is developing world-leading solutions within the energy sector.
You will work in one of our development teams, taking responsibility for our integrations with internal and external services and systems. You will be developing and extending our product integration capabilities as well as work closely with our delivery organization on creating customer specific integrations. As a part of our product development team, you will also take part in other non-integration development tasks.
We work collaboratively and have a strong focus on creating readable, testable, and maintainable code. We automate as much as possible to secure a fast and reliable development and deployment process.
Our integration solutions are running on Microsoft Azure using services like Logic Apps, App Services, Functions, Service Bus, Storage Accounts and API Management. Other technologies that are part of our integration solutions include: REST, JSON/XML, .NET/C# and SQL. You will be developing microservices using .NET that runs on Docker and Kubernetes in Azure.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience as a backend or integration developer on our tech stack or similar.
- Experience in designing and implementing solutions that use a cloud-based. architecture, including familiarity with cloud security, infrastructure, scalability, operations, etc.
- A clean code and quality mindset.
- Can work independently and show initiative.
- Good collaboration and communication skills as you will be working closely with people from within the organization and with 3rd parties.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours.
- Work from home and/or the office.
- Great, universally designed office facilities in Halden and Oslo.
- An inclusive, evolving, and enjoyable working environment.
- Beneficial health insurance in DNB.
- Close cooperation with Microsoft and the opportunity to attend various gatherings and events.
- Social activities such as table games evenings, mountain trips, annual Christmas and summer parties, and more.
- Focus on sustainability, where you can help influence how we become more sustainable.
- A company driven by values, with a culture characterized by the willingness to help each other, be better together, and build great solutions.
- Our product teams are based in Halden and Stavanger, with hubs in Oslo and Stockholm. We are open to explore part-time or full-time remote working within the European time zones.
We will screen applications consecutively and look forward to reading yours
eSmart Systems builds and delivers the next generation AI-based analytics software solutions for inspections and optimization of the world’s critical energy infrastructure, electric power lines and grid maintenance planning. Since 2013 the company has grown rapidly and currently consists of more than 100 employees with offices in Norway, Denmark, the UK, and US.
In 2018 and 2019 we were selected as one of four finalists for Microsoft’s AI Partner of the Year out of 2,600 AI companies. eSmart Systems has commercial revenues from large and established utilities and transmission & distribution grid operators across the world. Key investors in the company are Energy Impact Partners, Kongsberg Digital, Equinor Ventures, Nysnø, Innogy Ventures and several Norwegian utilities.
We strongly believe that inclusion and diversity are strengths and we seek employees with different competencies, life experiences and perspectives to contribute to even better work environments, teams and solutions. eSmart Systems is dedicated to promoting equal opportunities for all employees and job applicants. Whatever your background, interests or experiences are, we would love to get to know you better.